Video/Audio synchronization.

rioreal2

Re: Video/Audio synchronization.

Postby rioreal2 » Mon Dec 05, 2016 1:08 pm

Sorry guys you are both right, it is true it was not fine and I am quite perfectionist so I restarted all the process from scratch and I was able to find the issue. There were some shots cut from the Spanish version that I didn't detect on minute 42 just after Patrese on board camera. I was able to cut the same piece from the ENG audio and now I am pretty sure it is fine but anyway, please double check it. I also removed the final part of the podium that, in the English version, changed to Portuguese. Here is the link of the Mexico race:

viewtopic.php?f=5&t=24&p=24#p24

I can now work on the others and I hope to do it more straight forward. Sorry for all the confusion...

rioreal2

Postby rioreal2 » Mon Dec 05, 2016 4:29 pm

MONACO
Here we go with the next one, much easier than Mexico.

In this case, I found a total gap at the end of around 3 sec between both videos. The gap at the begining is 0 increasing progresivelly throughout the video up to 3 sec. at the end but I didn't detect any shots missing. In 2 hours video, a total difference of 3 secs with same images could mean that, when recording from IPTV (the Spanish video) or later when transcoding (because Movistar TV broadcasts this channel at 1080i MEPG-TS and the version you sent is PAL), some frames were lost having an impact on the total length. So the solution here were just to transcode English Audio tuning the lenght with Adobe Premiere adjusting it to the Spanish video length. I tested it and looks good but, again, please double checkit.

Here is the link:

https://mega.nz/#!9J4FkT4L!J6LT4boTDDBr ... Fk-ChE7USQ

F1Admin
Site Admin

Postby F1Admin » Tue Dec 06, 2016 9:22 am

Nothing to be sorry about mate. We all thank you for the effort you are doing to improve our collection here!!! :)

rioreal2 wrote:I can now work on the others and I hope to do it more straight forward. Sorry for all the confusion...
If you blink, you'll miss it.

rioreal2

Postby rioreal2 » Tue Dec 06, 2016 1:57 pm

rioreal2

Postby rioreal2 » Tue Dec 06, 2016 2:17 pm

ITALY

And finally the last one:

https://mega.nz/#!pEJ1XJgC!8WGYH3Micmhd ... Yh8fT8mls8

I hope they all are fine ;)

F1Admin
Site Admin

Postby F1Admin » Fri Dec 09, 2016 9:56 am

Thanks you very much for your hard work rioreal2.
As soon as I have time I'll make the post for them ;-)

mrcodydog

Postby mrcodydog » Sun Mar 12, 2017 8:30 pm

I have created nfo file for most of the races these are used by a AV program kodi (xbmc) to use videos in this program they are basically txt file so they are not large but take some time to create let me know if any one would like a copy

F1Admin
Site Admin

Postby F1Admin » Mon Mar 13, 2017 2:53 pm

What's the advantage of that....? I think I don't understand you properly... :roll:

mrcodydog wrote:I have created nfo file for most of the races these are used by a AV program kodi (xbmc) to use videos in this program they are basically txt file so they are not large but take some time to create let me know if any one would like a copy

Return to “Looking for a volunteer with video/audio knowledge”