(Request) F1 Official Season Review 2012 Blu-ray

If you have any preference just ask for the race and year and we'll try to upload it at the first place.

Si tienes alguna preferencia, pide la carrera y el ano e intentaremos subirla la primera.
chapa

(Request) F1 Official Season Review 2012 Blu-ray

Postby chapa » Fri Jan 06, 2017 10:40 pm

Hi everyone. First of all, I am new to this forum and I have to thank everyone, especially the uploaders, who have provided us all so far and, hopefully, in the future, with great video stuff from F1 and other championships.

I have a request. Can someone upload the 2012 Formula 1 Official Review, the review, onboards and the Blu-Ray extras, in HD, 50/60 fps and to Mega, if possible? (I have to warn that Mega, for some reason, has introduced a 5 GB limit for downloads, and after that we have to wait 5 hours before the next download, so if the uploader can put the files with multiple rar packs up to nearly 5 GB, that would be great.)

Kind regards to everyone.

trilord

Re: (Request) F1 Official Season Review 2012 Blu-ray

Postby trilord » Fri Jan 06, 2017 11:33 pm

First off, i do not have source or found source for bluray of 2012 review, i have had the dvd version and have posted the review and do have the extras (might post, might not).

Second, the download limit can be overcome by this softeware (see post below):
viewtopic.php?f=100&t=1844
It works for me every time, no limit, just copy link and it pops up in application.

:evil:
The world will look up and shout, "Save us!" I'll whisper "No..."

chapa

Re: (Request) F1 Official Season Review 2012 Blu-ray

Postby chapa » Fri Jan 06, 2017 11:47 pm

OK, trilord, no worries. I also have the DVD but I wanted with higher quality and with the extra feature on the Blu-ray that doesn't come with the DVD. And thanks for the advice about Mega ;)

Return to “Requests/Peticiones”