Season 2015

This forum has been created for us to talk about Formula 1 and give our opinions. You can open your own discussions related to Formula 1.

Este forum esta pensado para que hablemos de Formula 1 y dar nuestras opiniones. Podeis abrir vuestras propias dicusiones acerca de Formula 1.
F1Admin
Site Admin

Season 2015

Postby F1Admin » Wed Dec 02, 2015 7:53 pm

Tell us your thoughts about the 2015 season just finished. Di you like it? Improvable? Boring...?
If you blink, you'll miss it.

jc loz

Re: Season 2015

Postby jc loz » Fri Dec 04, 2015 12:11 am

It was a 'confirmation process' season. We just had to wait the pass of the time to descover the end already known. I like to see Ferrari in the good ways. Spectacular, constant, latin Vettel and disappointed, lazy, boring Kimi. Surprising Williams in the bad way for the bad race management - poor Valteri, the best of the team. Red Bull is again the best chasis and if not for that motor crap they would fight against Mercedes and Ferrari. Next year with the Mercedes engine thy are gonna be strong. Last, STR and its drivers: Sainz and Verstappen. Marvelous, fast, mature.

jc loz

Postby jc loz » Fri Dec 04, 2015 12:13 am

Sorry. I forgot Checo. My fellow mexican. What a great season!!!

iwatore

Postby iwatore » Fri Dec 04, 2015 4:21 pm

I think that many things have to change in F1 in the following years. Ferrari and Mercedes provide 80% of the engines in the grid so obviously those teams with sold engines will never beat the providers. This only leaves us Renault and Honda as competitors. Mercedes has been working on hybrid engines for years so the have a huge advantage. If the rules are not changed and they let other type of engines for next season, we will know again who is going to be the champion from the first race. For me, watching past seasons is more thrilling than watching last two years....

Return to “Let's talk about F1/Hablemos de F1”