Favorite GP? / Carrera favorita?

This forum has been created for us to talk about Formula 1 and give our opinions. You can open your own discussions related to Formula 1.

Este forum esta pensado para que hablemos de Formula 1 y dar nuestras opiniones. Podeis abrir vuestras propias dicusiones acerca de Formula 1.
F1Admin
Site Admin

Favorite GP? / Carrera favorita?

Postby F1Admin » Sat Nov 12, 2016 11:12 am

I know it is difficult to choose. I personally have more than one favorite GP. One that I remember very well is the Chinese GP in 2007.
Three drivers with championship chances, rain, accidents and... Hamilton risking his chances by stretching the tires' life too much... do you remember? This was a really thrilling race.

If you blink, you'll miss it.

trilord

Re: Favorite GP? / Carrera favorita?

Postby trilord » Sat Nov 26, 2016 3:02 pm

2005 Japanese GP was a great race.
Qualifying had the best 3 drivers way down the grid, Schumacher 14th, Alonso 15th and Raikkonen 17th.
So much action in the race with Alonso pulling off some fantastic overtakes including passing Schumacher around the outside at 130R.

Then there was Raikkonen who got up to 2nd with 3 laps to go, got right up close the Fisichella down the main straight, they almost touched, and Raikkonen passed Fisichella around the outside into the 1st corner.. Great Race!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hwcSaayPy7w

There was a lot of great races in the 2000's, largely forgotten about because of the Schumacher dominating era, but 2005 & 2006 were great seasons.. Can't get enough of the screaming engines also.
---
On a side note, looking at the cars.. i think they have a little 2017 feel about them. Those wider tyres, low rear wing, just more of an aggressive look... We'll forget about the strange looking 2005 front wing ;)
The world will look up and shout, "Save us!" I'll whisper "No..."

rodrigoo90

Postby rodrigoo90 » Fri Dec 02, 2016 8:25 pm

In 80's F1:
Hockenheim 1981 - Turbo vs Aspirated
Adelaide 1986 - Piquet, Mansell and Prost title disputed
Jerez 1987 - Many Overtakes
Jacarepagua 1989 - Insane Race

nandoalonso88

Postby nandoalonso88 » Thu Mar 02, 2017 8:29 pm

Hi guys.

Not easy to choose only one race. I have seen lof of incredible races, but the 1998 Belgium Grand Prix is certainly one of my favorite.

What of a crazy race ! And the last win of the gentleman Damon Hill.

Hidden Content
This board requires you to be registered and logged-in to view hidden content.

Return to “Let's talk about F1/Hablemos de F1”