Sky sports's F1 Legends

This forum has been created for us to talk about Formula 1 and give our opinions. You can open your own discussions related to Formula 1.

Este forum esta pensado para que hablemos de Formula 1 y dar nuestras opiniones. Podeis abrir vuestras propias dicusiones acerca de Formula 1.
Luka77

Sky sports's F1 Legends

Postby Luka77 » Wed Oct 05, 2016 5:20 am

I just wanted to let you guys know about a great stuff which was produced by sky a few years ago on former drivers,

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/F1_Legends

You guys should look for them on google, I believe there are a few on Dailymotion! I watched Mika Hakkinen's episode and it's just brilliant.. ;)

I highly reccomend you guys to watch Niki Lauda's one aswell.. :D

F1Admin
Site Admin

Re: Sky sports's F1 Legends

Postby F1Admin » Wed Oct 05, 2016 8:26 am

Great stuff Luka77,

Do you know if they are rescheduling these programs? I'd love to watch them, maybe we could open a topic for them in the forum, what do you think? ;)
If you blink, you'll miss it.

trilord

Postby trilord » Wed Oct 05, 2016 10:35 am

I have all these, so i could upload them after i have done the season reviews
The world will look up and shout, "Save us!" I'll whisper "No..."

Luka77

Postby Luka77 » Wed Oct 05, 2016 3:41 pm

F1Admin wrote:Great stuff Luka77,

Do you know if they are rescheduling these programs? I'd love to watch them, maybe we could open a topic for them in the forum, what do you think? ;)

Well Sky probably won't air it again..but a topic for them would be really cool!

I also found out about one produced by BBC called 'Grand Prix: The killer years' in which drivers from the 60's and 70's talk about how dangerous F1 was back then and their fight to improve the safety of the drivers..

trilord

Postby trilord » Wed Oct 05, 2016 3:53 pm

Luka77 wrote:
Well Sky probably won't air it again..but a topic for them would be really cool!

I also found out about one produced by BBC called 'Grand Prix: The killer years' in which drivers from the 60's and 70's talk about how dangerous F1 was back then and their fight to improve the safety of the drivers..

I got that too 8-)
I will start to upload all my documentaries and clips once i have finished the full seasons.
I would upload in the Extras thread, just needs admin to create some folders so i can put them somewhere ;)

F1Admin
Site Admin

Postby F1Admin » Wed Oct 05, 2016 7:23 pm

You have everything!!! LOL
It would be really nice to have them on the forum.
We'll wait patiently for you to finish with the full seasons :)
Thanks mate!!

trilord wrote:
I got that too 8-)
I will start to upload all my documentaries and clips once i have finished the full seasons.
I would upload in the Extras thread, just needs admin to create some folders so i can put them somewhere ;)

trilord

Postby trilord » Wed Oct 05, 2016 8:33 pm

I do have more stuff than i know of ;)
I actually managed to upload the full Legends series while i went out to dinner, so if you could create a thread in the Extras forum i can post them straight away.

F1Admin
Site Admin

Postby F1Admin » Wed Oct 05, 2016 9:18 pm

Already created mate!! ;)

trilord wrote:I do have more stuff than i know of ;)
I actually managed to upload the full Legends series while i went out to dinner, so if you could create a thread in the Extras forum i can post them straight away.

Luka77

Postby Luka77 » Wed Oct 05, 2016 11:57 pm

I also know about one named Driving Ambition: A season with Eddie Jordan. - Follows the team during the 1998 season from their terrible start to their first victory. Very rare,but perhaps someday..

nandoalonso88

Postby nandoalonso88 » Thu Mar 02, 2017 9:26 pm

Sky sports has done a really great job with the F1 legends. It's really cool to remember the memories of the greatest driver of the sport.

Sky Sports F1 broadcast since two or three years a lot of old races as well with a huge quality.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6pg7-BLyxDw

Do you know if someone has recorded the races ?

Return to “Let's talk about F1/Hablemos de F1”