Next releases/Proximas subidas

trilord

Re: Next releases/Proximas subidas

Postby trilord » Tue Oct 25, 2016 3:24 pm

tozequio wrote:I still don't know if all my pre-1980 races can be saved. It makes me want to cry. :cry:
I will send my hard disk for a specialized lab to see if there is some hope. Meanwhile, as I said last week, I can upload onboard races from 2008 season, if there is any interest.

Onboard races will be great, i'd always add to my collection.

Re: data loss. I had the dame issue a month ago and lost everything, took me 2 weeks of 24/7 recovering to get it all back.
I did it myself, the main software i used was EASEUS Data Recovery. This worked great, only issue i had was the file name were not recovered so i had to rename everything myself.
I did use other software but cannot for the life of me remember what it was called.
The world will look up and shout, "Save us!" I'll whisper "No..."

tozequio

Postby tozequio » Fri Oct 28, 2016 2:00 pm

trilord wrote:
tozequio wrote:I still don't know if all my pre-1980 races can be saved. It makes me want to cry. :cry:
I will send my hard disk for a specialized lab to see if there is some hope. Meanwhile, as I said last week, I can upload onboard races from 2008 season, if there is any interest.

Onboard races will be great, i'd always add to my collection.

Re: data loss. I had the dame issue a month ago and lost everything, took me 2 weeks of 24/7 recovering to get it all back.
I did it myself, the main software i used was EASEUS Data Recovery. This worked great, only issue i had was the file name were not recovered so i had to rename everything myself.
I did use other software but cannot for the life of me remember what it was called.
It is not software related, that was already checked by me and an expert. It's physical unfortunately I am still waiting for some feedback from the specialized lab to see if I can get the data back.

Where can I upload the 2008 onboard full races? I don't have "new topic" privileges either in the 2008 complete season section, or in the onboard threads, in the extra section. Some races are already on mega so it's just a matter of creating the topic. :)

trilord

Postby trilord » Fri Oct 28, 2016 2:38 pm

Oh right, thats too bad. Hope you can get the files back.

You can put file in F1 Onboard in the Extras section. I think its best to keep the Full F1 Seasons for just the TV coverage style, otherwise it gets a bit cluttered.
I'll see what i can do to let you post.

EDIT: You have access now to post in F1 Onboard section.
I could give you full access to everything, but i think that should be F1Admins call.

tozequio

Postby tozequio » Fri Oct 28, 2016 3:00 pm

trilord wrote:Oh right, thats too bad. Hope you can get the files back.

You can put file in F1 Onboard in the Extras section. I think its best to keep the Full F1 Seasons for just the TV coverage style, otherwise it gets a bit cluttered.
I'll see what i can do to let you post.

EDIT: You have access now to post in F1 Onboard section.
I could give you full access to everything, but i think that should be F1Admins call.
Thanks! That's enough for now, I just want to share what I can for the time being.

F1Admin
Site Admin

Postby F1Admin » Fri Oct 28, 2016 4:30 pm

Of course I'll give you permissions for posting tozequio.
If you want to post another season just let me know and I'll do it ;)
If you blink, you'll miss it.

trilord

Postby trilord » Mon Nov 28, 2016 2:08 pm

When finalized my qualifying sessions and doing the last F1 race in HQ, i'll have a think of what to upload next.
I have the Formula-E seasons 2014-2015, 2015-2016 and the current season.
Also, thinking of some WEC, Rally or Touring Car reviews and full races. Maybe even some MotoGP (2013-2016) or WSB.
BTCC is my love, i have full season races 2011-2016 and every season review from 1988-2015. I also WTCC full seasons 2014-2016 and a load of DTM season reviews.
Or just to pass some time, i'll upload some various races and motorsport reviews and documentaries.

africagonzalezalonso

Postby africagonzalezalonso » Wed Nov 30, 2016 1:06 am

It could be great if you can find some more ancient races in Spanish (I mean, before 2000s and 1990s) Thank you

trilord

Postby trilord » Wed Nov 30, 2016 10:41 am

99% of my races are in English as that is my language.

ArgentinaF1

Postby ArgentinaF1 » Sat Dec 03, 2016 8:18 pm

Mucho cuidado con mega :? El 20/1/2017 vuelve megaupload :D y nadie sabe que va a pasar con mega.

F1Admin
Site Admin

Postby F1Admin » Fri Dec 09, 2016 9:55 am

Tendremos que esperar y ver que hacemos. Si MEGA cierra habraque resubir a otro proveedor gratis, ya veremos....

ArgentinaF1 wrote:Mucho cuidado con mega :? El 20/1/2017 vuelve megaupload :D y nadie sabe que va a pasar con mega.
If you blink, you'll miss it.

Return to “Next releases/Proximas subidas”