MotoGP 2017

The FIM Road Racing World Championship Grand Prix is the premier class of motorcycle road racing, held since 1949.

Grand Prix motorcycles are purpose-built racing machines that are neither available for purchase by the general public nor able to be ridden legally on public roads. This contrasts with the various production-based categories of racing, such as the Superbike World Championship and the Isle of Man TT Races that feature modified versions of road-going motorcycles available to the public.
jc loz

Re: MotoGP 2017

Mensajepor jc loz » Sab Abr 29, 2017 5:41 pm

trilord escribió:
jc loz escribió:
trilord escribió:The torrent file on the main page has the 3 races in it, Spanish language is included in them.

The smcgill1969 torrents are just in English (BTSport).

Sorry, sir... I don't get it... I understand that the smcgill1969 page is where the link take me. So... I don't know how to get the spanish version from the MAIN page (ExtraTorrent, I guess :| ) I think tech is over me :cry:

thank you, anyway for answer me

No, main page here, the original post i made has a torrent file on the bottom of post which states that the language is Spanish.

AHHHHHH... THANK YOU!!!... I understand now.

tsmf1racer

Re: MotoGP 2017

Mensajepor tsmf1racer » Mié May 24, 2017 12:23 am

Thanks to Trilord for the Moto GP races! 8-) :D

Volver a “MotoGP”