MotoGP 2017

The FIM Road Racing World Championship Grand Prix is the premier class of motorcycle road racing, held since 1949.

Grand Prix motorcycles are purpose-built racing machines that are neither available for purchase by the general public nor able to be ridden legally on public roads. This contrasts with the various production-based categories of racing, such as the Superbike World Championship and the Isle of Man TT Races that feature modified versions of road-going motorcycles available to the public.
chapa

Re: MotoGP 2017

Mensajepor chapa » Mar Abr 18, 2017 9:43 pm

trilord escribió:
chapa escribió:Trilord, thanks for uploading the MotoGP races of this season. If you don't mind, and if it doesn't make you work too much on this, you could add to the races another audio channel with the BTSport commentary, if you can, and another with natural sounds. This is a suggestion to add to the quality of your uploads. Also, is there any possibility of seeing uploads of Moto2 and 3?

Excellent work Trilord. Kudos for you, and keep going :)

You could also get the torrent from here:
Hidden Content
This board requires you to be registered and logged-in to view hidden content.

He has Moto3, Moto2 & MotoGP with BTSport commentary. He does full race events along with the qualifying.

Thanks trilord, but this website is blocked in my country, unfortunately...

trilord

Mensajepor trilord » Vie Abr 21, 2017 7:14 pm

Have you tried a VPN?
I use Browsec, it can be used free and works for me everytime.

I've added the torrent files for both races to the op, they are the full BTSport coverage of Moto3, Moto2 & MotoGP.
The world will look up and shout, "Save us!" I'll whisper "No..."

chapa

Mensajepor chapa » Vie Abr 21, 2017 9:42 pm

Well... I'm not a particularly technical person with computers, so never mind. That's a bit too techincal for me :mrgreen: Thanks for your help anyway, i'm deeply appreciated, and I hope you come back very soon with your uploads :)

AlexSB93

Mensajepor AlexSB93 » Sab Abr 22, 2017 10:17 am

Yeeees! I was missing the motorbikes forum! Thank you so much!

jc loz

Mensajepor jc loz » Lun Abr 24, 2017 9:07 pm

sorry... is there any chance to have the movistar channel spanish version???... :mrgreen: for the entire season??? :P ... it will make my life much more easier... and could be hapier if you upload the qualy sesion too... :mrgreen:

thank you thank you thank you

trilord

Mensajepor trilord » Mar Abr 25, 2017 11:15 am

I have added a raw torrent file which include Spanish, English, Italian and Natural Sounds. 720p/50fps.
I will update the torrent after each race.

Qualifying can be found on the page i previously posted: but these are just in English.
Hidden Content

jc loz

Mensajepor jc loz » Mié Abr 26, 2017 5:21 pm

trilord escribió:I have added a raw torrent file which include Spanish, English, Italian and Natural Sounds. 720p/50fps.
I will update the torrent after each race.

Qualifying can be found on the page i previously posted: but these are just in English.
Hidden Content

thanks a lot... but when I entry in the page that contents the torrent links I can not find the spanish version. just the BTSport version... Am I wrong? inlight me, please...

thank you very much

trilord

Mensajepor trilord » Mié Abr 26, 2017 7:47 pm

The torrent file on the main page has the 3 races in it, Spanish language is included in them.

The smcgill1969 torrents are just in English (BTSport).

jc loz

Mensajepor jc loz » Mié Abr 26, 2017 10:39 pm

trilord escribió:The torrent file on the main page has the 3 races in it, Spanish language is included in them.

Sorry, sir... I don't get it... I understand that the smcgill1969 page is where the link take me. So... I don't know how to get the spanish version from the MAIN page (ExtraTorrent, I guess :| ) I think tech is over me :cry:

thank you, anyway for answer me

trilord

Mensajepor trilord » Jue Abr 27, 2017 12:05 am

jc loz escribió:
trilord escribió:The torrent file on the main page has the 3 races in it, Spanish language is included in them.

Sorry, sir... I don't get it... I understand that the smcgill1969 page is where the link take me. So... I don't know how to get the spanish version from the MAIN page (ExtraTorrent, I guess :| ) I think tech is over me :cry:

thank you, anyway for answer me

No, main page here, the original post i made has a torrent file on the bottom of post which states that the language is Spanish.

Volver a “MotoGP”